My name is Artur Zawadzki, I am a public transport consultant. I support institutions in their efforts to increase value for money invested in public transport. I am offering a broad range of advisory services relating to public transport: from A to Z (more details here).
My advantages are:
- Consistent application of the Key Connection Analysis (KCA) allowing for a coherent and objective efficiency assessment of any public transport network in the world.
- Many years of experience in comparison analysis of transport systems, supplemented by first-hand knowledge of hundreds of them.
- Practice in cartographical representations of public transport networks on city maps.
- Emphasis on maximising the benefits of existing infrastructure and cost reduction.
- Experience in financial risk management allowing me to assess project viability from cost and benefit perspective.